Saturday, April 21, 2018
Friday, April 20, 2018
Saturday, April 7, 2018
Monday, April 2, 2018
- small ball sized tamarind
- ¼ cup hot water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1½ tbsp chana dal
- 1 tbsp urad dal
- ¼ tsp mustard seeds
- ¼ tsp methi
- 4-7 kashmiri red chilli dried
- handful of curry leaves
- ¼ cup ginger peeled & chopped
- 2 tsp jaggery
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- few curry leaves
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Powder the ingredients mentioned under "to powder". Set this aside.
Make a fine paste of cashews in the same jar with little water. Set this aside.
Puree the tomatoes and onions as well.
Heat oil in a pan and saute eggs until golden. Set these aside.
Saute onions on a high heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Set these aside.
Add more oil and saute ginger garlic paste for 1 to 2 mins, add the ground powder and saute until fragrant.
Add onion tomato puree and saute for 2 mins.
Add red chili powder, garam masala and salt. Fry for few mins.
Add the cashew paste. Saute untilt he mixture leaves the sides.
Add 1 cup water and cook until the oil begins to separate.Add onions, capsicum and eggs. Stir and cook for 2 mins.
Sprinkle coriander leaves. Switch off the heat.
Serve with paratha, roti or plain rice.
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Tuesday, December 19, 2017
- 1lb chicken
- 1.5 cup palak paste
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1.5 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp chicken masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp oil
- Marinate chicken with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, chicken masala, turmeric, lemon juice, salt and oil for 30 mins.
- Wash palak, Add palak and water to a blender smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pot, add onion paste and fry for 3 mins.add ginger garlic paste fry untill raw smell goes off.
- Add marinated chicken and remaning yogurt mix well and cook on medium flame for 10 mins.
- Now add palak paste fry until raw smell goes off.
- Serve with rice, jeera rice and roti.