- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp seasoning salt or normal salt
- 1/2 cup hot sauce or chicken wing sauce
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- salt as needed
- Add wings,salt and water, soak for half an hour.drain them.
- In a bowl marinate chicken,pepper powder,garlic powder and seasoning salt for 10 minutes.
- In a pan on medium flame add oil and chicken wings fry for 20 minutes, until crispy and brown colour.
- In a pan on low flame add butter,hot sauce, parsley flakes and ketchup mix well and add fried wings. Make sure the wings are fully coated.Allow wings to simmer in sauce for 5 minutes then switch off the stove.
- Serve warm.