Chicken 1/2 kg
Pepper 2 tbsp
Chilli Powder-1 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 1.5 tsp
Curry leaves a sprig
Coriander a few leaves
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. First wash chicken pieces well and cut into bite pieces
2. In a pan take oil, add onions fry well, now add ginger garlic paste and fry well.
3. After onions turn translucent,add curry leaves and chicken and fry well for 5 minutes in high.
4. Now simmer the flame and fry well add salt,chillipowder and pepper.
5. Now add coriander leaves and mix well and switch off...
6.spicy chicken fry is ready to be served.