- 1/2 kg chikkudukayalu
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- pinch of turmeric
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp. dry coconut
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 cup water
- some coriander leaves for granish
- Grind coriander powder,coconut and garlic.
- Heat a pan with oil, add mustard seeds let them splutter, add onion fry onions become transparent.then add ginger garlic paste fry until raw smell goes off.
- Add tomatoes ,salt and turmeric fry till tomatoes turn mushy.
- Now add chikkudukaya pieces, add red chilli powder and coriander mixture.Add water cook until chikkudukaya pieces become soft.
- Granish with coriander leavesServe hot with white rice or chapati.