Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Homemade Chocolate

My kid love to eat chocolate, so i think to prepare. I was searching in google for a homemade dairy milk recipe   and came across this one..When I saw this,I confirmed to give it a try..I know that it won’t taste like real dairy milk,but as always I want to give it a try..Its pretty simple to make..My Kid will surely love it..You don’t want to keep this in fridge,if you do so it will get a little harder.So I recommend you to keep it out..Hope you give this a try and let me know what you think..




Ingrediants:

Milkpowder-1 ¼ cup
Cocoa-1/3 cup
Water-1/4 cup
Raisans / Kismis-2 tblspn
Cashew-1 tblspn chopped
Sugar-3/4 cup
Butter-1/2 cup

Method:

Line a tin with parchment paper and butter on all sides.

In a mixing bowl,Mix together milk powder and cocoa.Set this aside.

Take sugar and water in a kadai and bring that to boil.Cook till it reaches one string consistency.

Add in butter and mix together till melted.

Tip in the Milk powder+Cocoa mixture and mix gradually till combined.

Add in the nuts and raisins and mix well.

Put this in the tin and spread evenly.Let it cool for 15 min.Cut into slices.

Set this in the fridge for 30 min.Serve and Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment