- 1lb chicken
- 1.5 cup palak paste
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1.5 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp chicken masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp oil
- Marinate chicken with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, chicken masala, turmeric, lemon juice, salt and oil for 30 mins.
- Wash palak, Add palak and water to a blender smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pot, add onion paste and fry for 3 mins.add ginger garlic paste fry untill raw smell goes off.
- Add marinated chicken and remaning yogurt mix well and cook on medium flame for 10 mins.
- Now add palak paste fry until raw smell goes off.
- Serve with rice, jeera rice and roti.